Saturday, August 1, 2009

My sis permed her hair for grad but when she came bask it was kind of poofy, but not as poofy as bef

If she tries to comb it down it looks bad cuz its not straight as its suppose to be. She has natural african-american hair about shoulder length, will this happen 2 me if i perm my hair?? help plzzz!



My sis permed her hair for grad but when she came bask it was kind of poofy, but not as poofy as before.?

you cant comb a perm like you do with normal hair. its best when you get out of the shower or done washing it put styling moose in it to hold the curls better.



My sis permed her hair for grad but when she came bask it was kind of poofy, but not as poofy as before.?

Perms are used for adding curls to your hair. Relaxers are used for straightening. Did she use the wrong product? If its an emergency, I think she should find a black salon and go in for a wash and wrap. When her hair comes out of the wrap it should be straight regardless of what she put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment