Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hair fertilizers?

My question is this. What hair care products are good for stimulating growth,and stop hair loss in african american women? Also can these products be applied to virgin as well as chemically treated hiar?



Hair fertilizers?

There is aproduct called Nioxin that is good for ALL hair types. It is all natural and has lines for both virgin and chemically treated hair. This product guarantees that it can stop hair loss, and in many cases it will help you grow hair back. It is a great product and I recommend it highly. I've seen it work on many clients, family members and friends.



Hair fertilizers?

I hear Nioxin is good for anyone who's experiencing hair loss, regardless of race or gender -- and it comes in different formulas, for chemically treated and for virgin hair. My 18-yr.-old son just started on it, but it's too early to tell whether it's having any effect. I'm crossing my fingers. Good luck, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment