Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I really want cellophane streaks, I'm African American and I just got a perm a week ago,is it s

I have very dark hair and I really want to get like a copper color in my hair but I'm afraid that my hair will fall out, I dont know what to do, although I was told that cellophane is the most safest I'm not sure. Can anyone give me some feedback on this? Thank You.



I really want cellophane streaks, I'm African American and I just got a perm a week ago,is it safe?

Do you mean foils? I would honestly wait a little longer. In order for you to get the dark hair that much lighter, you would need to put some pretty strong stuff in your hair to lift it. I cut a lady's hair the other day that had her perm, and then had highlights....and her hair broke off so badly I had to cut about 8 inches of it off. Try some protein treatments to give your hair some more strength first. You can buy these at any salon. My favorite is Cat Reconstructor by Redken. It's about 15$ per bottle, and you would shampoo your hair, put that in, leave it for 5-10 minutes, rinse and then condition.



I really want cellophane streaks, I'm African American and I just got a perm a week ago,is it safe?

wait at least 1 month and when you do the cellos make sure next perm is only to the root and to the root till your streaks are out as it will break the hair where there is color and by break i mean to fall out of your head.....

No comments:

Post a Comment