Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to flat iron hair so it has that "Just got out the Hairdresser" look?

I have kinky or couse african american hair and a flat iron also a hot comb and can't afford to go to hairdresser except for special occasions and i want to get that hairdresser look



I put Just For Me Texture Softener to soften it out



Plz be specific as to what kind of product



How to flat iron hair so it has that "Just got out the Hairdresser" look?

I have a conair iron one it's red it's about 30 dollar's use with chi conditioner my hair is crazy and that really flattens it out hope that helps



How to flat iron hair so it has that "Just got out the Hairdresser" look?

I'm mixed so I"m going to assume are hair is kinda similar.



When I straighten my hair usually blow it out with a little bit of coconut oil or grease or something then flat iron it to make it flatter. You can flat iron it then blow dry out it but I think it damages your hair more that way. I never heard of that stuff you said you put in your hair but you're gonna have to kinda trial and error it to see what helps and you know like whatever gel or stuff you want to put in it to keep it smooth. And I don't think that flat iron would be too good. I suggest you get one that is at least 1" wide, wider if you have like thick hair so you can get it done faster and get one from a beauty supply store like Sally's or something. Anyone from there should be good and if you aren't sure ask someone that works there.



here are a couple of pics so you can kinda see what my hair is like



curly http://a664.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



straight after being outside most of the day through drizzle and it only being fixed that morning http://a46.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



i just realized if you always want your hair straight just get a relaxer done about every month and take care of it and it will help, i never get mine relaxed since i prefer it curly

No comments:

Post a Comment