Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Which electric shaver is best for African-American men to use?

I'm tired of using razors, and I don't feel like going to the barber to get a shave. I need a shaver that will help eliminate razor burn and bumps, while getting all the hair off my face. Any suggestions on what brand and model I can buy?



Which electric shaver is best for African-American men to use?

I use a panasonic, I forget what model number it is but it works great for me because it does not cut the hair below the skin. If I use a shaver or razor that gives a very close shave then I will get razor bumps. You have to check if a razor will cut the hair right at the skin level, you will still have a smooth shave but not below the skin and when it grows back it wont curl back into the skin. Forget using manual razors, throw them out and never go back, get an electric razor that does not advertise that it cuts below the surface, and do not buy the ones with the three circular blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment