Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Would a HAIR RELAXER be OK for my hair??

Hi...:) I put a relaxer on my daughter's hair. One for African American children..no lye. It worked well. Her hair is between course and fine. She had very wavy hair. I have spiral-like curls, medium to long fine hair. Would the same relaxer work for me? I want to relax it just a bit. These curls can become unruly, tight and I would like looser curls. Thanks for any SERIOUS comments. :)



Would a HAIR RELAXER be OK for my hair??

ummm no they have specail relaxers for your hair type i know what your talking about and i would get theis one done at a salon here are some products for relaxers for your hair type



http://www.folica.com/hair_straightening...



Would a HAIR RELAXER be OK for my hair??

what is a hair relaxer



Would a HAIR RELAXER be OK for my hair??

The same relaxer you used for your daughter would not be good for you. There are relaxers made for Caucasian hair, or you could always try Japanese Hair Straightening if you really want to get rid of your curls that bad.



If you do go to the salon to get a relaxer, make sure you tell them you want looser curls, or TEXLAXED, otherwise they might do it straight.



閳绢櫄iffany



Would a HAIR RELAXER be OK for my hair??

Then you do not want to leave the relaxer on your hair that long. If you just want to relax it a little bit. Both products will make your hair really straight.



I use Revlon Realistic Relaxer



Dr. Miracles Relaxer



Both are no lye formula. But be careful Revlon has two different types or relaxers no-lye and lye



Would a HAIR RELAXER be OK for my hair??

wuts a hair relaxer?!?!



Would a HAIR RELAXER be OK for my hair??

go to a beauty supply store and talk to them....they deal with a lot of people who want to do their own hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment