Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Help?!?!?!?!?

People Im African American. So my hair is naturally well.......hate to say it but Nappy! My mom won't let me get a perm untill Im 18! She said it ruins your hair, and I wear my hair in a bun with a headband every day! I need hair Ideas that will look good! Escpecially for my hair type! P.S. ( Im Ten Years Old )



Hair Help?!?!?!?!?

Get braids! Alot of african americans in my little sisters class who are 10 years old wear braids.



Hair Help?!?!?!?!?

it does mess up your hair.. :[ my best friend is black and her hair has gradually gotten shorter... there are a few black girls that are ten at my daycare and they mostly wear their hair in braids. so maybe you should braid it; let it grow out, when you are 18 and you can get a perm you will be happy you waited so long because it will be longer... good luck. :]



Hair Help?!?!?!?!?

3 strand French braids, 2 strand french braids then sit under dryer then take down, 2-strand single twists w/gel, press n curl, comb twists and more.



Hair Help?!?!?!?!?

yeh braids would b cute



Hair Help?!?!?!?!?

my mom wasnt going to let me get a perm either but by junior high she says i have to so now my hair is permed



i advise braiding it, twisting it, and theres this hair dryer called yellowbird and it straightens your hair really well



hope i helped (im black too and im 12)



Hair Help?!?!?!?!?

Sweetie sally beauty supply has a perm for kids.very gentle and easy to use.tell your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment