Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm getting my hair relaxed (to loosen my kinks) TIPS!!?

I'm african american and I need all the tips I can get because my hair i svery kinky and poofy, its like too cotton balls! i'm getting it relaxed and then i'll straighten it every monday and wash my hair every saturday. Is this a good idea? What are some hair products that are either extra strong or intended for african american people? Any hair tips, should i wrap my hair up at night? Please answer all questions and add personal views for the best answer. Thanks you.



I'm getting my hair relaxed (to loosen my kinks) TIPS!!?

I'm African American to but you shouldn't straighten your hair every Monday that how you get split end and putting alot of heat on your hair is go to break your hair off and then you are gonna have to cut your hair so it can be health again trust me on this because i broke my hair off and i had to cut my hair it was terrible and don't forget to wrap if u don't wrap it it's not going to stay straighten or it's not going to look like u got it done. Try not to wash your hair in the winter you can get sick. Well good luck.



I'm getting my hair relaxed (to loosen my kinks) TIPS!!?

i wouldn't suggest getting a relaxer...but if you do don't straighten it with heat every monday...do a roller wrap it's less damaging to your hair...with relaxed hair the best brand to use is Motions or IC

No comments:

Post a Comment