Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Salons in or around Washington DC?

I live in Arlington, VA. I have lived here almost a year and I still cannot find a hair stylist who can also do african american hair. All I want is a shampoo, trim, and flat iron. I do not want a relaxer or weave and the only places I find are those for weave. I also find places where they will take hours and hours when all I want is a shampoo. Does anyone in the area have any ideas? I was looking at Bubbles at Pentagon City.



Hair Salons in or around Washington DC?

Girl when you find one let me know. They all make you wait forever. I don't have the time which is one of the reasons I am natural but it is difficult to find places that will straighten natural hair. I live in Baltimore.



Hair Salons in or around Washington DC?

Whenever I hear stuff like this it makes me sad. I'm a hairstylist in dc who has 61% natural clients that wear their hair straight. I prefer to build my relaxed clientele, but for every referral I get, I get 2 more new natural clients. Go figure.



www.SalonAyanna.com Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment