Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair salon in arlington VA?

I just moved to Arlington from Chicago and I am looking for a nice salon who does african american hair. I don't want weave or braids. Just a normal wash and perhaps a perm once in a while. Does anyone know where to go? I would go into Alexandria and DC if I need to but to be honest, I do not want to go to a bad neighborhood to get my hair done. Somewhere in a nice populated area would be great. Thanks!



Hair salon in arlington VA?

Regis Hairstylists



1100 S. Hayes St.



Arlington, VA 22202



(703) 415-4155



chk this link for lots of other places.. chk the reviews before you go there....



http://www.insiderpages.com/s/VA/Arlingt...



hope this helps you.. gud luck :)



Hair salon in arlington VA?

I would recommend finding someone there in your area and ask them where they go (maybe a coworker or someone from your church or a neighbor).



Good luck to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment