Monday, July 27, 2009

Help!! Two important questions! My hair!!!?

I have two questions for you guys. One of them is from my friend and the other is from me.



ariana: I am african american with permed hair and recently it's started breaking out. What can I do to:



- stop breakage



- repair hair



- promote hair growth



- strengthen hair



- make my hair healthy!



Are there any shampoos, conditioners, hair lotions, sprays, etc. that I can use? My hair is mostly breaking in the front and back. How do I prevent and help and eventually rid myself of this!



me (alexandria): i want my hair to smell good allll the time, are there any hair sprays that are just for the purpose of making your hair smell good? like at cvs and stuff? i dont want to have to order offline.



Help!! Two important questions! My hair!!!?

For breakage use Doogro... its the best stuff on earth.



It will stop breakage immediately.



For a nice smell use Garnier fructis the scent lasts for a long time after you wash with it.



Help!! Two important questions! My hair!!!?

um u can just... wait eww how do u break out from a perm.



Help!! Two important questions! My hair!!!?

take mayo and put perfome in in then apply to the hair and leave over night wake up take a shower and beautiful hair ( put a bag over your hair when u do this at night and day



Help!! Two important questions! My hair!!!?

(alexandria) - spray perfume in your hair in the back of your head where you neck meets your hair. hair holds scents longer than your skin does, so you will be able to smell the perfume for longer than if it was just on your skin



Help!! Two important questions! My hair!!!?

for ariana" it seems you shower a lot because of this. don't. itl make it more thin and may cause more breakage. shower probably 2-4 times a week. when you sleep, i suggest you cover ur head with ur blanket or use some cloth. don't put your hair up a lot.



alexandra: bath and body works. they smell pretty good :)



Help!! Two important questions! My hair!!!?

adriana- look for a shampoo at the stores there are many hair repair shampoos out there!



alexandria- i got nothing, except use nice aroma shampoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment